[Wine] SketchUp

SnapafunFrank Frank at snapafun.co.nz
Sat May 13 18:15:57 CDT 2006

The following is the printf after having started SketchUp and the
closing it. I have removed heaps of " fixme:" stuff so as to deal with
the err: first.

The free version can be got from here
http://sketchup.google.com/download.html

When I installed it I accepted the ActiveX download requirement.
It started up OK but has some issues: See
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=1815
My own report there is yet to be cleared at time of writing this email.

A popup dialogue complains about not being able to load the example.rb
file mostly.

err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {4955dd33-b159-11d0-8fcf-00aa006bcc59}
not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object
{4955dd33-b159-11d0-8fcf-00aa006bcc59} could be created for for context 0x1
fixme:ole:CoCreateInstance no classfactory created for CLSID
{4955dd33-b159-11d0-8fcf-00aa006bcc59}, hres is 0x80040154
fixme:cursor:create_cursor Currently no support for cursors with 32 bits
per pixel
err:tooltips:TOOLTIPS_Timer How did this happen?

Any idea how I ought to proceed from here ?

--
Newbie Seeking USER_FUNCTIONALITY always!
Regards