[Wine] Re: Can Garmin's (MapSource) USB map-card reader be used in Wine?

F8BOE f8boe-8 at bluemail.ch
Sun May 14 14:11:40 CDT 2006

Hello,

Well I tested it and Worldmap installed like a charm, whereas Metroguide
Europe MPS 7 does not (MDV 2006 with the default Wine version).

Like I did on 'doz I copied the CD on the HDD to install it, but the
installer for MPS7 Europe does only launch from the HDD and not from the
CD. It asks for a file but doesn't find it either on the CD nor on the HDD.

I'm quite sure there's a foul's trick to install the stuff, and I'm gonna
look for the previous posts in this NG.

Ciao @+