[Wine] Re: WoW Players --> "Targeting" patch for Wine 0.9.13 here

Tomas Carnecky tom at dbservice.com
Fri May 19 18:01:27 CDT 2006

Phil Costin wrote:
> Mike Hearn wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 19 May 2006 00:30:24 +0100, Phil Costin wrote:
>>> Not for mainline inclusion,
>> I thought the GL patch wasn't necessary anymore?
>>

> That may be true. Well, it certainly doesn't break anything and it's only a
> temporary fix anyway

The only patch that is now needed is the mouse fix. And I don't expect
the mouse issue to be fixed anytime soon as it requires pretty much a
rewrite of the current dll/so loader and whatnot :(

Anyway.. the best source for up-to-date WoW patches (besides the AppDB
page) is here:
http://wiki.kaspersandberg.com/doku.php?id=howtos:wine:worldofwarcraft

tom