[Wine] Re: Citrix Web client

wctom tsuzda at No_Spam.verizon.net
Sat May 20 12:55:24 CDT 2006

Daniel Skorka wrote:

> wctom <tsuzda at no_spam.verizon.net> wrote:
>> I d/l the windows version of firefox and installed it under windows.
>> Installed fine, it allows me to log into by accounts at my bank, so I
>> know the 128 bit cipher is working.
>
> Hmm, that's strange. I assume that if you do all of that under windows
> using firefox, the Citrus Web Client works?
>
> Daniel

Everything works fine under windows, and everything works fine under linux,
with the exception of the printing. The only windows platform I have here
is a brand new laptop that I've already set up to dual boot with linux, and
as soon as the warranty runs out on the laptop, it will be linux only,
thus, the problem. I thought it may be a firefox issue, so I tried mozilla
and netscape, with the same error. I also tried to set up ie6, but I could
never get that to load and work under wine. Tried installing it with
winetools, ie4linux, Sidenet, and a manual install, but I couldn't get any
of them to install ie6. I may try to load ie5.5 and see if that works.

Tom