[Wine] How long is winepath available?

Gregor GORJANC gregor.gorjanc at gmail.com
Sun May 21 23:25:09 CDT 2006

Hello,

On 5/21/06, Sylvain Petreolle <spetreolle at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi Gregor,
> --- gregor.gorjanc at gmail.com a écrit :
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > Can someone provide me an estimate or relevant source of information on
> > how long is command winepath available or from wich version of wine? I
> > would need this as I work on some R[1] package R2WinBUGS[2] that calls
> > a Windows program WinBUGS[3] and that program needs windows paths.
> > Currently winepath or parsing of .wine/config is used and I wonder if I
> > can remove fiddling with .wine/.config.
>
> you can remove parsing of .wine/config, this file isnt used anymore.

I know this, however I would also like to know when was winepath
introduced so that mentioned code would also be backwards compatible.

--
Lep pozdrav / With regards,
    Gregor Gorjanc

University of Ljubljana          PhD student
Biotechnical Faculty
Zootechnical Department     URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan
Groblje 3                            mail: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si
SI-1230 Domzale                tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
Slovenia, Europe                 fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888