[Wine] Re: Problems with Com1

mic cimar at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 12:33:17 CDT 2006

ok .. L is not the problem *g* thanks for that

permission on ttys0 is for errorsearching on 777.

Could it be that the Canon Software access direkt to Com1 and the Sony
trough a Windowsfunktion? I have no idea why the second Software
(Canon) couldn´t access com1.
For your Information. I have tried first the Sonycam @ com1, then i
tried the canon @ com1. Never both at same time.
sorry my poor english ;)