[Wine] help running kings quest vii, crashes, bug 5282

George Nychis gnychis at cmu.edu
Wed May 24 01:44:40 CDT 2006

Hi,

I am looking for help running kings quest VII,  I am able to
successfully run it under Windows XP when i dual boot, as well as under
vmware-server.

My bug # is 5282 and i have included output of:
WINEDEBUG=+tid,+seh,+relay wine program.exe &> /tmp/relay.log && grep -A
20 -B
300 "seh:" /tmp/relay.log > /tmp/relay.txt

I am running a pentium 4 with hyperthreading enabled and SMP enabled in
my linux 2.6.17-rc4 kernel.  My distribution is Gentoo.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
George