[Wine] Re: Help please. WINE suddenly quits.

lintoon rwdos at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 24 15:02:56 CDT 2006

I have a new error message which I think is the one needed to point me
in the right direction.  I only wish I knew what it meant.

Anyway,  I ran winedbg Filemaker\ Pro.exe and at the next prompt typed:
bt all

Filemaker opened, I clicked around for a minute and then it quit on me.
 The last error message reported at the terminal was:

wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000004 at address
0x7ccf7f10 (thread 000b), starting debugger...

Does anyone have any ideas please.
Thank you.