[Wine] Freestyle Connect Home not running

David Shaw djshaw at classicfm.net
Thu May 25 11:41:44 CDT 2006

Daniel Skorka wrote:

>David Shaw <djshaw at classicfm.net> wrote:
>

>>Doing a wine connect.exe winedebug=+all gives the rather less than
>>

>That should be
>$ WINEDEBUG=+all wine connect.exe
>
>Daniel

Thank you, that *does* make a difference (that was me misinterpreting
the man page.  D'oh!).  However, I think I need to refine things a bit
as the output is several hundred lines long!  In fact, by the time it
finishes, it's lost the first few hundred lines :-)

Ho hum!  Any suggestions as to what I can do next to help you to help
me?  :-)

David Shaw

PS - forgot to say earlier that I'm running Wine 0.9.13 on top of Ubuntu
5.10, if that's of any help / relevance