[Wine] Re: Wine 0.9.14.compile error (fatal)

David Dawson gobble_em_up at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 01:54:31 CDT 2006

Daniel Skorka wrote:

> David Dawson <gobble_em_up at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Any ideas? Small patch?
>
> Well, I have no problems, so it possible is something with your system.
> What distribution are you using? What gcc version? What OpenGL packages
> (in which version) do you have installed?
>
> Daniel

Thanks!
I'm using Debian Sarge, gcc version 3.3 and I'm not quite sure what OpenGL
packages I actually have, some for sure. What should I be looking for?

But wouldn't 'make depend' have croaked if a dependency was not met? I just
ran it again to make sure and it didn't.

Or should I compile it under a different gcc?
Thanks.
--
If you wrestle in the mud with a pig.
you both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

-- Dave Dawson