[Wine] Re: When trying to run Windows games, it logs me off

link141 link141 at comcast.net
Sat May 27 13:20:01 CDT 2006

Thanks for the advice.  This is also a fresh install of Kubuntu,
because I accidentally deleted the path to my c-drive, and couldn't fix
it previously.  I know, that's kinda sad...  Anyway, I have this
week-old copy of Kubuntu on my system with a working version of WINE.
I don't think anything is wrong with the registry, but rather a problem
with Kubuntu running WINE in this fashion.  I am going to take my
theory a step further and test it on my sister's laptop, but this time
with a fresh copy of Kubuntu on it.  If that doesn't work I'll try
regclean or regcleaner.  I'll post any further questions here.
Thanks