[Wine] Query regarding Installing DOTNETFX on Linux..

Wani , Gayatri Gayatri_Wani at syntelinc.com
Fri Nov 3 07:00:04 CST 2006

Hello!
I am trying to install DOTNETFX.exe on Suse 10.  using Wine 0.9.22 .
I have successfully Installed IE on Suse using IEs4Linux.Can anybody plz
tell me is it possible to intall DOTNETFX.EXE on Suse?
If yes ?what to use and if any successful installation procedure is
avilable???

Thanks & Regards,
Gayatri Wani
SYNTEL LTD.

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.