[Wine] I can not install Corel Draw !!

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Tue Nov 14 02:16:50 CST 2006

> I tray to install Corel Draw suite 11 or 12 or X3 ! but without successfule
> !
>
> Can any body tell me how to install it ??!

	If  you want to get help you must at least say what problems you have. That
means you must:

	1) Paste output from Wine (within console).
	2) Also you must tell what installer is doing during installation process:
does it reports GUI errors or maybe simply crashes silently?

	Without this no one will help you (because there is no way to help if you
didn't provide information about you problem).