[Wine] Background Intelligent Transfer Service

James Colannino james at colannino.org
Sat Nov 18 14:27:59 CST 2006

Hey everyone.  I know that Background Intelligent Transfer Service isn't
implemented by WINE.  However, being that I copied the native dll's
necessary for this service to my WINE installation, is there any way
that I can enable this service?  There's one program that I think just
may install save for the fact that it requires BITS :(

Thanks in advance.

James
--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"If we are to assume that the language of mathematics is by its nature
ordered, and if we are also to assume that for any given configuration
of the Universe there exists the ability to describe it in mathematical
terms, how then can the Universe be random?"