[Wine] Can't find the cd drive

Jerry Hnidy jerlinux at wowway.com
Sat Sep 9 15:12:18 CDT 2006

One month ago, I reformatted this drive and loaded suse Linux using a
dvd created from a file downloaded from Novell.

Linux seems to be running fine.  But now I need to install a very old
windows program.

I THINK that I have downloaded, installed, and configured wine
correctly.

When I click on Applications, System, Terminal, Gnome Terminal and type
wine, I get a three line instruction that tells me to type the program I
wish to run behind the wine command.

My input wine d:\setup results in a file not found although the cd has
been read by Linux.

Does this mean that I have not configured wine correctly or does it
exhibit a total lack of understanding on my part?

Thanks for any tips.

--
Jerry Hnidy
Woodhaven, Mi