[Wine] cd drive not found

Jerry Hnidy jerlinux at wowway.com
Sun Sep 10 18:12:37 CDT 2006

By reading messages on this list, I think that I have figured out that
in gnome, you should be able to find directories like media/floppy

jerry at linux-8ldg:/media> dir
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 48 2006-08-18 20:18 floppy

Since the only sub directory I have in the media directory is floppy,
does this mean that I have not configured the computer correctly?  I
cannot get to the cd drive while in gnome.

And even though the computer says there is a directory called floppy, as
you can see, I cannot get a list of files on that flop.

I bet this is something simple that I keep missing.

Thanks

--
Jerry Hnidy
Woodhaven, Mi