[Wine] cd drive not found

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 09:30:06 CDT 2006

This is a little off topic as it does not relate to a wine problem however I
will still try to help.

Since the only sub directory I have in the media directory is floppy,
> does this mean that I have not configured the computer correctly?  I
> cannot get to the cd drive while in gnome.

Please post your /etc/fstab

And even though the computer says there is a directory called floppy, as
> you can see, I cannot get a list of files on that flop.

Are  you sure the floppy is mounted? If you do not have auto-mounting on you
must mount the disk yourself.

John