[Wine] cd drive not found

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 12:22:37 CDT 2006

> Much better I think.
> Except that the printout got folded over.  Would it be better in word?
>
> No, that is ok. I see your problem with your cdrom. You do not have a line
for it in your /etc/fstab.

You need to add something like the following:

/dev/cdroms/cdrom0      /media/cdrom      iso9660         noauto,ro       0
0

I said something because this assumes you have your cd device at
/dev/cdroms/cdrom0 and it also assumes you have a /media/cdrom folder.

The second one is easy to fix just mkdir -p /media/cdrom

The first one you will have to find out yourself. ls -l /dev and see if
there is a /dev/cdrom or /dev/cdroms/cdrom0 ...

John