[Wine] Warhammer 40k

Stuart Grimshaw stuart.grimshaw at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 08:56:52 CDT 2006

According to the appdb
(http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iAppId=1918), Warhammer 40k
should work almost flawlessy, however I am unable to even get the game
to run.

I'n installed the game on a Windows laptop (that's not up to running
the game) and copied that across. When I try and run it, the game
either complains that there is no cd in the drive, or that I must
insert the origional CD, this is not a copy or a download, it is an
origional CD :-(

Am I missing a trick here? I'm using Wine 0.9.18-1 from Debian testing

--
-S

Sports Photography in South Yorkshire & Derbyshire
http://www.stuartgrimshaw.co.uk