[Wine] DotNet applications

Dominique Leuenberger Dominique.Leuenberger at TMF-Group.com
Mon Sep 18 02:29:24 CDT 2006

>>> Reply on 18-09-2006 10:26:59 <<<> Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
>
> > I have an application that want to install the DotNet FrameWork.
>
> If you haven't already, take a look at the Mono project:
> http://www.mono-project.com/

Yes, I tried mono, unfortunately it's not working. And the errors are
less then helping in that case (firs windows.forms was missing, but that
could be fixed). That's why I tried with Wine after that. Which looked
promising, except the .Net Framework installer does not find an Internet
Explorer. Maybe if that one could be tricked, it would already work.

Are there any informations I can deliver to help?

Dominique