[Wine] Schedule+ calendar success story

Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov ploujj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 09:49:53 CDT 2006

> I am not an active user of that application and version (I've installed
> this for a customer), I'm not up-to-date with Wine releases (I use
> Debian stable), and not an experienced Wine user.
>
> Do you still think I should be an application maintainer?
> Or do you mean something else?

You should always start by submitting test results. Application
maintainers are responsible for administrative tasks related to the
application such as accepting/rejecting test results, monitoring the
comments, fixing spelling mistakes, asking other user's questions and
so on. You should only be an app maintainer if you have time to devote
to "maintaining" the app in the AppDB database.

--
()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\  - against HTML mail & vCards