[Wine] Microfit 4.0

Riccardo "Jack" Lucchetti jacklucchetti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 17:37:02 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to get Microfit 4.0 demo (downloadable from
http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/microfit/mfitdemo.exe) running. I run Debian
testing and my version of wine is 0.9.15. I can provide further details if
needed.

Basically, installation goes well, with a few glitches, but ok in general.
However, when I run the executable, I get a small error window saying
"MSLANGLOAD -- Error in loading module" and then wine crashes. The
obligatory googling didn't show anything.

Is it possible that upgrading wine version solves this problem? If not, is
there anything else I can try?

TIA all.

ps. please cc me, I'm not on this list