[Wine] squares instead of font characters since wine-0.9.13

Piotr Sawicki pelle at plusnet.pl
Wed Sep 27 09:48:09 CDT 2006

Thanks for your reply,
Do you know how to compile wine against custom freetype directory?
I have installed all available freetype and fontforge rpm for mandrake
10.0 and then compiled latest wine version, but the problem is still
there.
My guess is that to build it properly, I need to have more recent
freetype and fontforge packages.