[Wine] x crash when I am trying to play StarCraft

Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov ploujj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 07:01:58 CDT 2006

On 9/28/06, yuheng li <yuheng108 at gmail.com> wrote:

> can you be more detailed?

I can't be more detailed. If you knew how to configure your Linux
system you wouldn't need any more explanation. I also don't have time
for this.

>I am a newbie don't really know what to do,

Then stop being a newbie by the process of learning

> someone please help me, I just want to play games on linux

No-one _just_ plays games on Linux. It takes time and effort to get
things setup.

You have three choices now:
- stick to Windows or
- learn to use Linux and Wine or
- pay me to help you get the game setup

BTW: Why do you want to game on Linux?

Linux and Wine are complex applications. They require prior knowledge,
lots of determination and willingness to learn new things to get them
working. If you are not willing to figure out by yourself how your
system works enough to get some application to work, then Linux is
most likely not for you. Again, stick to Windows if you _just_ want to
play games without much hassle.

Read:
http://linux.oneandoneis2.org/LNW.htm
and