[Wine] Wine 16bit threads on FreeBSD 6.2

Sam Fourman Jr. sfourman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:17:41 CDT 2007

Thank you for the response, I have Tried setting the Windows version
via winecfg to several windows versions XP 2000 win95 even windows 3.1

they all produce this error

Sam# wine '/root/.wine/drive_c/FPW250/votereg.exe'
err:heap:HEAP_CreateSystemHeap system heap base address 0x80000000 not available
Fatal error 'No current thread.
' at line 317 in file /usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_sig.c (errno = 2)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x9c30eea0 "syslevel.c:
Win16Mutex" wait timed out in thread 000c, blocked by 000d, retrying
(60 sec)
wine: Critical section 9c30eea0 wait failed at address 0x9c17c28c
(thread 000c), starting debugger...
err:heap:HEAP_CreateSystemHeap system heap base address 0x80000000 not available
couldn't load main module (2)
Unhandled exception: wait failed on critical section 0x9c30eea0
err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000194 flags 0 addr
0x9c17c28c
Sam# Process of pid=000a has terminated
No process loaded, cannot execute 'echo Modules:'
Cannot get info on module while no process is loaded
No process loaded, cannot execute 'echo Threads:'
process  tid      prio (all id:s are in hex)

Thank you

Sam Fourman Jr.