[Wine] compiling wine 0.9.41 | FC05 | x86_64

Evan Cooch cooch17 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 1 14:05:05 CDT 2007

Thanks - I thought as much (concerning lack of 32-bit libs), but have
resisted installing them since they have, on occasion, not 'played nice'
with 64-bit libs (usually because various apps get confused during
compilation - laziness on my part but spending time creating all the
needed links to various libraries is a pain in the butt).

I suppose if I want to recompile wine, though, I may not have alternatives.

Oh - and the wine wiki *is* talking about a 64-bit compilation, for
FC05, and so appears to be completely incorrect.