[Wine] Dead keyboard

Jose Young young7 at ciudad.com.ar
Mon Aug 6 12:57:23 CDT 2007

I sent this in a few days ago, but since nothing showed up, will try again.

I recently installed a program I need for work in wine on Ubuntu 7.
The program is Coral Ventura Publisher. It is not on the "prepared"
list, so I realized it could have problems.

The installation went well, the program loads, but I have a couple of
problems before I can use it.

The most critical is a dead keyboard. The mouse works fine, and all
functions like load files, select fonts, etc. work well using the
mouse. In other words, the program is almost usable. Though I have a
couple other problems, with this I could use it.

So what should I do, or look for? Or should I just forget about it?

Thanks from a fairly new user of Linux and a zero user of wine up to
now.

José