[Wine] Call for Testers: Dreamweaver on Wine

Kevin Newman CaptainN at unFocus.com
Sun Aug 26 00:34:28 CDT 2007

I use Dreamweaver 8 on Wine all the time. But I was not able to install
it through Wine. I had to install on Windows, then manually copy some
registry keys, and the files, following one of the linked guides (this
one: http://bkcreation.info/Blog_Macromedia8OnWine.html ). It works
really well under Wine though, and so does Flash 8. Be nice if the
install would go through in Wine, without the need to go through
Windows. If that's what needs testing, let me know, I'll give it a go.

Kevin N.