[Wine] AppDB entries

speedator at gmx.de speedator at gmx.de
Thu Aug 30 06:16:55 CDT 2007

Sometimes app-entries (like Acrobat Reader) are for series of
applications and versions for the single applications. Sometimes there
are app-entries(like Age of Empires) for single applications in a series
and version-entries for patches, betas, demos etc.. And
sometimes it is a mixture.

What about making this more clear? Do we need entries for the whole
series? I think it is important for overview. So what about a new
structure like "application / version / derived from version(subversion)"?

Julian