[Wine] Iconv enviornment variable missing????

Michael D. Johnson mikej163 at cableone.net
Sun Dec 9 11:31:37 CST 2007

I am getting the following message:

    /reformatting crontab(1), please wait.../
    /conv: conversion from utf8 unsupported/

I used crontab merely as an example on the command line.  It is not
directly a wine problem, but it does affect my operation of the wine
package.

I remember a few weeks ago someone posted a set of enviornment variables
to set -- to instruct iconv to translate from all the utf8 formats
stored internally.   I can't find that post.   If you know what the
problem is, would you please let me know?

Thanks
Mike