[Wine] wine proccess list

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Tue Dec 11 12:34:49 CST 2007

Am Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2007 18:02:53 schrieb Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan
Sanchez:
> Hello to all.
>
> I have something in mind that I would like to ask to Wine developers.
> Is it possible using a hack/trick or a hidden option to change the
> name of wine in the proccess lists?
> I mean, Is it possible to list 'wine' proccess as, for example
> 'iexplorer' when I use Internet Explorer under Wine?
>
> Thanks a lot for your work, hope my question find the answer here.
This is done since quite some time. apps are usually called "iexplore.exe", or
they have the name of the file that was passed to wine, like C:\Program
Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

If you still see "wine", "wineloader" or something similar you have a very
outdated version of wine.