[Wine] exporting registry to Wine

Sebastien Roret sroret at pleyo.com
Wed Dec 19 05:06:57 CST 2007

Thanks for all these detailed explanations.
I think I understood the pros and cons of that approach.
I understand this is not a goal for the Wine team.
Unfortunately, even if it will be extremely difficult and somewhat hacky, I
must give it a try in my case.
So, if anyone knows about registry monitoring tools, I'll be glad to hear
about it.

Anyway, thanks for answering.
Sebastien.

--
www.pleyo.com
Join OWB team on freenode IRC, channel #owb