[Wine] using audio CDROM with EAC & Suse 10.2 (wine)

Declan Moriarty junk_mail at iol.ie
Thu Feb 1 05:16:51 CST 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 17:04 -0500, Joe wrote:

> thanks, here are the results are the following with an audio disc in the
> drive:
>
> 16:55 3  su
> Password:
>
> 16:55 3 mknod -m 0644 /dev/hdc  b  22  0
>
> mknod: `/dev/hdc': File exists
>
> 16:55 3 mkdir -p /media/seedee

sorry - I somehow mentally deleted the word 'audio' and of course audio
cd's won't directly mount; they play all right, under the influence of
programs like cdplay. So mebbe that's your answer. Problems here are not
going to be sorted by users. Have you tried the development list?
--
Declan Moriarty <junk_mail at iol.ie>