[Wine] Include to wine directxd3d

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Thu Feb 1 22:40:30 CST 2007

Thursday February 1 2007 20:52、あなたは書きました:
> Hola, de hecho solucioné el problema de las fuentes instalando varias de
> SourceForge, y luego copiando las de Windows a mi Fonts de Wine, el
> problema de Direct3D por alguna razón, solo cambiando Emulated a Hardware
> Solucioné el problema,  debe ser una falla, pero ahora en vez de ver 4FPS
> veo 100FPS(Frames per second)

	Unfortunatelly I understand only Engligh, Russian and Japanese languages.
This language is unknown to me so please use English as most universal
language and this is the only language that can be used on the wine-users
list.
	However if I understood you right you talk about that you have 4 FPS instead
of expected 100? But I need more details. What's your video card? What's your
video driver version (under Linux or other OS where you use Wine; if other -
please specify)?