[Wine] Soul Reaver 2 v1.01 sound buffer underrun

Dean Hamstead dean at fragfest.com.au
Tue Feb 6 06:55:22 CST 2007

there are some differences in the sound drives which sometimes makes one more happy
with certain software.

generally turning GLSL on will give the best results, there are still lighting and other problems though.
if possible, in the game turn everything down to the lowest or off setting, then one by one
turn things on and up.

then check into appdb and report your findings.

if everything is dark and brownish i think you are having the aforementioned lighting problems.

Dean