[Wine] TMG -- MS Visual Foxpro errors

Declan Moriarty junk_mail at iol.ie
Sun Feb 11 12:54:19 CST 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 15:20 -0500, donbnfborn at aol.com wrote:
> THANKS for the reply!
>
> OK, I'm in my console and I've forgotten (if I ever knew) how to fool
> Linux into accepting "Program Files" as a legitimate directory name.
> I'm basically stuck at /.wine/drive_c.  The space in "Program Files"
> is throwing the shell off from recognizing it, I guess.

Tell us what gui you use. Try

WINEDEBUG=+loaddll winedbg .wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/The\ Master\
Genealogist/tmg.exe

Any special character in a filename (e.g. a space, an apostrophe) needs
a backslash before it, as most of them have another function in a regex.

Alternatively navigate to tmg.exe in winefile and press return.
See
http://www.winehq.org/site/howto

or the Developer's guide.

--