[Wine] Wine does nothing Help !!!!!

Swati Longia swati.longia at naukri.com
Mon Feb 12 01:03:18 CST 2007

Hello Declan,
	I did read the README and compiled wine that way specified. I had no problem
installing / compiling wine. I even installed it using "yum" as advised by
you.
But when I try to run any application using the wine binary it just waits and
does nothing.
And the strace of that process tells me that it is waiting for some signal or
somthing of sorts.
That is the problem I am looking a solution for.

Thanks and Regards
Swati Longia