[Wine] Wine does nothing Help !!!!!

Swati Longia swati.longia at naukri.com
Mon Feb 12 05:10:18 CST 2007

Hello all

	1. winecfg  (& autodetect your drives)
		A window opens but it hangs again and it shows nothing. Little difficult to
explain how it was may be I could attach a screenshot.

	2. winefile  (and see do you find them)
		A window opens but it hangs again and it shows nothing.

	3. wine notepad.exe  (should get you a windows like notepad. )
		A window opens but it hangs again and it shows nothing. It shows me a
notepad.but I can't type anything in it and it hangs again.

	4. wine <your program installed under ~/.wine/drive_c/>
		I don't have anything installed. I am not able to install anything that is
the problem. :(

	Any clue on it.

Thanks n Regards
Swati Longia

--
Thanks n Regards
Swati Longia

To me vi is Zen.  To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is a koan.
Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated. You discover
truth everytime you use it.