[Wine] .NET version 1.1 or higher (ComGenius followup)

Duncan McQueen dwmcqueen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 18:04:16 CST 2007

Yes, but Mono runs on Linux and other OSes that run Wine, .Net doesn't.
That is my point - someone get Wine to pass along any managed code to Mono's
runtime while still processing unmanaged under its own umbrella.  Not sure
if this is even technically possible, but would alleviate .Net apps not
running....