[Wine] Wine/Fedora 6

brett lentz wakko666 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 10:08:07 CST 2007

I've been building my own RPMs because Andreas doesn't always have an
RPM of the latest version of Wine.

His spec file is easy to work with. All I needed to do is modify the
Source target and add in any new files to the %files section.

If this is too much trouble for you, just take Andreas' latest src rpm
for fedora core 5 and rebuild it with 'rpmbuild --rebuild'. This is
much easier and all you really have to do is 'yum install' any
dependencies.

---Brett