[Wine] re: MSSQL + ODBC + BDE + WINE colaboration

Stefan Munz stefan.munz at itomig.de
Tue Jan 2 04:41:01 CST 2007

Did you already try the various debug channels e.g. "odbc" to get a little
more information?

I remember I had to use some native dlls as I had a similar problem with the
oracle client.

hth,

Stefan

Dipl.-Inform. Stefan Munz. . . . . . . . . . stefan.munz at itomig.de
ITOMIG GbR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . www.itomig.de
Sand 14  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . mobil: +49 178 729 72 72
D-72076 Tübingen . . . . . . . . . . . . . .