[Wine] application screen cut off

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Fri Jan 5 00:17:24 CST 2007

On Friday January 5 2007 04:43, yuheng li wrote:
> my locale settings are fine, but the game doesn't seem to respond to it, I
> don't know where you can get a demo of the game, one question regarding
> about locale, can you specified a certain locale setting for specific
> program? thanks

	Theoretically you can (by creating aliases/sheel function/scripts for
specific program; I can provide ready-to-use example if neccessary). But in
practice that probably isn't needed. If you want farther help please give
more information about problem:

	1) What does mean "game doesn't seem to respomt to locale settings"? You have
incorrect fonts? Maybe you havn't standard Microsoft fonts installed?
	2) If your fonts are okay then can you provide screenshots in JPEG format
where all problems that you see are shown?