[Wine] application screen cut off

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Fri Jan 5 15:32:54 CST 2007

On Friday January 5 2007 19:19, yuheng li wrote:
> I don't think I had install any MS font, how do I do that?

	Choose way that you like:

	1) Just copy all files from MS' Windows/Fonts/ directory to Wine'
windows/fonts/ .
	2) If you are using Debian install "msttcorefonts" package by
executing "apt-get install msttcorefonts". Then
execute "ln /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/*
~/.wine/drive_c/windows/fonts/" (this command assumes that you execute it
under normal user account that you typicaly use to run Wine).
	3) If you are non-Debian user please read instructions here:
http://corefonts.sourceforge.net/ .
	4) You can use Google to find other ways.