[Wine] Installing Word Viewer 2003

nicholas.g.lawrence at mainroads.qld.gov.au nicholas.g.lawrence at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Sun Jan 14 19:57:26 CST 2007

wine-users-bounces at winehq.org wrote on 14/01/2007 08:11:53 AM:

> On 12 Jan 2007 at 20:44, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> Kubuntu includes OpenOffice.org which will allow you to open and edit
just
> about any Word document.  So forget about trying to run Word Viewer with
> Wine.

> Tony

But the bug in wine that prevents it from installing Word
Viewer might also prevent wine from installing other apps.
So fixing this bug is still useful progress.

nick

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads,
Queensland Transport or Maritime Safety Queensland, or
endorsed organisations utilising the same infrastructure.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.