[Wine] www.winehq.com newsletter dead forever?

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:20:29 CST 2007

I would love for someone to take it over, but I'm not sure that'll happen.

Life is calming down a bit to the point where I could probably write
it again if I had Internet access at home.  But I don't and getting it
isn't that high of a priority for me.  So maybe sometime there will be
a resurrection of it, but for now I think it's on hiatus.

-Brian