[Wine] Re: Launch Linux version of Firefox from Lotus Notes 7?

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Wed Jan 31 13:53:35 CST 2007

C. J. Meidlinger wrote:
> hopefully it's not bad form to cross post from
> comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine to wine-users....I apologize if so.

> I'm running Notes 7.0.2 and have tried 2 versions of wine so far
> (0.9.30, 0.9.29).  I'm going to try some in the 0.9.19-0.9.21 range
> since those seem to take care of another problem I've got, but my gut
> tells me that this change won't fix my firefox launching problem.

I don't know whether this will do what you want, but have you looked at:

http://wiki.jswindle.com/index.php/Advanced_Wine_User_Information#Runing_Linux_software_From_Wine

If that line gets split, go to
http://wiki.jswindle.com/index.php/Advanced_Wine_User_Information
There is a section on "Mixing Linux and Wine", and there is mention
within there of Notes too.