[Wine] Plasma Pong

Ryan May rmay at ou.edu
Tue Jul 3 10:48:48 CDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to get Plasma Pong 1.3c (www.plasmapong.com) running, and
according to the appdb, 1.3b works with 0.9.33.  However, I can't get it
to work right now with 0.9.37 or 0.9.40.  I get the following error:

Error: Could not open the scoreboard file: '/scores.ini'
An error has occured in the sound sub-system: (52) Error initializing
output device.
The FMOD sound system could not be initialized.
An error has occured in the sound sub-system: (34) An invalid parameter
was passed to this function.
[...]

Has anyone else had recent success with this game?

Thanks,

Ryan

---
Ryan May