[Wine] Application install error

M Thompson mexbeachbum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 21:49:37 CDT 2007

Hello!  I hope I am sending this to the right spot.  Forgive me if I am
not.  I am trying to install an application using Wine version 0.9.40.  My
installer runs but then it tells me that there is only 1 mb on C: to
install.  The terminal reports the following:fixme:font:SetMapperFlags
(0xf970, .......... and more similar output and then fix me: win:
UnregisterDeviceNotification (handle=0xcafecafe), stub!"  The error message
oninstaller screen is "the specified folder is invalid.  Specify a write
enabled folder on the local hard disk drive".  The folder is write enabled.
My application is not in the application database but I was trying to figure
out how to make it work myself.  Can anyone help with this?  Thank you!