[Wine] Help installing application

M Thompson mexbeachbum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:12:52 CDT 2007

OK Thanks.

I would be using this software in conjunction with my Canon MP 600 printer
which works under Linux albeit with a nonspecific driver (MP 500 driver).
The photo quality is OK just not good enough for keepsake photos (i.e., my
child) even with turboprint.  Even under WIN XP, I had to use the Canon
software to make photos print correctly color-wise and borderless 4x6 (funny
none of the glowing reviews mentioned this).  As for the full terminal
output, I have already taken some screenshots at the relevant times and I'd
rather provide those if possible.  If not, I can try to send the whole
output - what do you consider very long bc I'm not sure I know how to create
a bz2 file?  So, what do you think?