[Wine] Wine and SonicStage

Austin English austinenglish at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 11 19:51:33 CDT 2007

Virtualbox.

Kaiwai Gardiner <kaiwai.gardiner at gmail.com> wrote:    Hi,

  Yeah, slight problem there - I run Solaris which doesn't have VMware available :-( I guess I'll need to use a friends Windows machine to load stuff onto my MiniDisc :'-(

  On 12/07/07, Dave M <DaveM at mich.com> wrote:   At 07:01 AM 7/11/2007 , Kaiwai Gardiner wrote:
>Anyone got any experience syncronising a Sony MZ-RH1, SonicStage 4.3 and
>wine? (unless there is a native solution)

I have not tried it in the past 9 months or so but I could not get it to
work. I had to resort to using VMware and running it under win2K in a
virtual machine.

Dave M
Davem (at) Mich (dot) Com
Ann Arbor, Mich. USA

Protect your digital rights: http://www.eff.org
"The 'Analog Holes' they want to stop up are our eyes, ears and mouths."